2014年1月31日 星期五

2014 about future

You know that if you really find a job in Japan , it's definitely you have to grab working visa instead of working holiday, and the mean time you have to give up the thought within IST in the jamboree although its very pity. 

Otherwise I supposed I may be able to use the advantage to applying  travel visa instead of working holiday, but it's better I have the invitation letter from the leader of scout troop in Japan

Still, it's matter what I'm going to push in this whole year 2014, major purpose is grab working visa, second thought is working and save more money mean while have chance travel around the world legendary asset, third thought was just leave it have fun and after an year take place with dad but....

Do you sure you want to do this?
I shall know that if dad left the position would be lost kind of purpose in life, well if I don't let it happen I should built and survive in this game no matter live in Japan or Taiwan, which means I couldn't think as I'm gona play whole year and take advantage of it, but what would you said if I may not find the job in the office but in the factory worker?
When the labor is less and surrounding the guy which is not educational or creditably young as senior high, may I stand for it to survive? No one knows if the future may stand that's why they went to college for better job, it's totally the same while you stay in Taiwan

It's the chaos and paradox that I wonder I could start over when I go to the career training bureau, but actually it's useless and I was still back to the old way, now we're still asking the original question: what exactly you know about as professional?

I should think through about it, it's fine you got the job in the factory but don't think you may stand there over few years which is not realistic. 
Even you ever said join the course at night and have certificated of trading approval, it's very tough and you should prepared....

You have to believe that you're better than that, or you're waste your time for this.

First six month for factory around Takanosann, and save more money include passing the test so that I may find the job of trading to get working visa, if that's smoothly way to say....

Don't think about others which is not matter because its over 80% you supposed couldn't have chance stay there, but you got to try it otherwise you're fucking with me been through all of these home work had been made, shit

沒有留言:

張貼留言