2015年5月14日 星期四

Losing faith

I watch the card of house whole series of third season in 13 hours
Which cause me non sleep with 22hours within yesterday 12 till today 10am

It's been passing more quickly of what actually the character emotion flow
The event happened so quickly that when there's a moment be on hold

You know if you have prepared to jump.....but you didn't, what's seriously cause you becoming?


A cowered   that with live desire  above everything else?

That's what I'm saying, I'm losing faith with myself
I guess I'm not very good with friendship keeping of all and
Now I got no one else to talk instead I have no one to share the thought
I couldn't tell the most afraid issue while it's such embarrassing 
I've no idea how I'm gona do with it
It's makes me feels like I was been abandoned, been ignored 🌊
You see....we're just waves, existing for nothing
Then what's it going to be?

I've been always tell myself that I was afraid I'm not gona shame of being get back to Taiwan 
Everyone would laugh at me, instead they don't give a shit at all since I'm not really relevant 
How could I born with such fix?
I couldn't get alone with people who may be able to support me
I'm sorry, it's true 
Truly
I always cheating on you 
But I want to have more human
Not push everything away
Instead hold something which I'm appreciated seriously 

I'm sorry
Truly sorry about it 
Love is the only thing we could hold it
Hold it would you?
Chase whom you've fallen with 

沒有留言:

張貼留言