2015年8月24日 星期一

Good morning beautiful, how was your night?

Mine was wonderful, you by my side when I
Open my eyes, see your sweat face
It's a good morning beautiful day

I keep thinking this song and hardly fall asleep this morning, just because last night I've been challenged be a weird guy and don't know what to say then directly run out of the field
That drives me turn over and even wake up at four, don't know what I'm doing

It's a fragile heart bit to the second I couldnt see myself as clear as mirror 

I don't understand after all these years seems I'm not growing up at all with this stage, idiot 
Worthless to say and needless to say, you're too stupid to face the fact in front of you 

What else I could do?

Falling and failing 
Down and down
Too many disappointed 
Without recognized, it's filled with shit actually 

I would? Damn it






沒有留言:

張貼留言